- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Bruins end slide with 3-0 win over Panthers
Question of the Day
BOSTON (AP) - Jaromir Jagr scored his second goal as a member of the Bruins and Boston ended a four-game winless streak with a 3-0 victory over Florida on Sunday.
The Bruins were playing the second of back-to-back afternoon games after hosting the Penguins in a 3-2 loss Saturday. The game was originally scheduled for Friday night, but postponed because of the lockdown and manhunt for one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers.
Tuukka Rask stopped 28 shots for his fourth shutout of the season and the Bruins pulled into a tie with idle Montreal for first place in Northeast Division with 59 points. The Bruins have four games to play, one more than the Canadiens as the longtime rivals try to lock up the division in the final week of the regular season.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener