- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Predicting the 1st round of NFL draft
Question of the Day
As the noise in the theater reaches a crescendo, with chants from blue-shirted Giants fans of “MAN-TI, MAN-TI,” the Giants indeed fill their need for an inside linebacker with good instincts, passion and leadership skills.
ARTHUR BROWN, ILB, KANSAS STATE
20. CHICAGO (10-6)
There won’t be as much noise when the Bears step up. There will be the same need for a linebacker, especially with Brian Urlacher gone. They find their man in Athens, Ga., a player who could play inside or outside.
ALEC OGLETREE, LB, GEORGIA
21. CINCINNATI (10-6)
With the Andre Smith free agency situation still cloudy _ do the Bengals really want him back? _ Cincinnati makes a move to put pressure on the veteran. Or to let him walk.
D.J. FLUKER, OT, ALABAMA
22. ST. LOUIS (10-6), pick from Washington
Wisely, the Rams went with Vaccaro at No. 16 and still get the wideout to boost their passing game at this spot.
DEANDRE HOPKINS, WR, CLEMSON
23. MINNESOTA (10-6)
With two selections in the next three slots, Minnesota is going to help itself on defense both times. First up, yes, the Vikings see plenty of value in that Notre Dame linebacker.
MANTI TE’O, ILB, NOTRE DAME
24. INDIANAPOLIS (11-5)
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq