- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
New coach expected to be introduced at Rutgers
Question of the Day
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - Rutgers University is set to introduce a new men’s basketball coach who will replace fired coach Mike Rice.
The school’s athletic department has scheduled a 4:30 p.m. EDT news conference Tuesday in New Brunswick following a board of governors meeting.
The board is expected to approve a five-year contract with Los Angeles Lakers assistant Eddie Jordan. The 58-year-old played for the Scarlet Knights from 1973-77.
Rice was fired after a video showed him grabbing and throwing a ball at players, and uttering anti-gay slurs during practices across his three seasons.
The scandal also forced the resignation of former athletic director Tim Pernetti and two others.
Rutgers went 15-16 last season and five Scarlet Knights have asked to leave the program.
Rutgers will join the Big Ten in 2014-15.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq