- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
Maryland’s Gov. Martin O’Malley mulling White House run
Democratic Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said Wednesday from Jerusalem that he is mulling a 2016 run for the White House.
He will spend more “reflectional time” later this year on whether or not to seek the nomination, he said, The Associated Press reported.
He’s in the Middle East for an eight-day tour with a Maryland delegation. They’re traveling to Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian territories, AP said.
Mr. O'Malley has pushed for same-sex marriage and tight gun control laws — and is also considered by many in the party to be a rising political star.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- Netanyahu's driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Psychologist blasts youth sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra
- Sports league's 'everybody wins' mantra hits psycbologist's hackles
- Angry Japan politician insists Obamas to divorce: It's an 'open secret'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Rand Paul: Bundy's racist remarks are 'offensive'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014