- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Bill Clinton joins Twitter, tweets without Colbert’s help
Question of the Day
Former President Bill Clinton decided to officially join the Twitterverse Wednesday night, posting his own tweets a couple weeks after Comedy Central funny man Stephen Colbert set the account up for him.
“Excited to join @ChelseaClinton and my good friend @StephenAtHome on Twitter!” @billclinton tweeted Wednesday.
The 42nd president’s new handle had over 360,000 followers as of Thursday afternoon and Mr. Clinton is already suggested his daughter Chelsea be his micro-blogging coach, USA Today reports.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Twitter Inc. names first female board member
- Dad buys $750 Xbox One from eBay, gets photo of the console instead
- 7-year-old chomps down on 2-inch rusty nail baked into Panera Bread cookie
- President Obama acknowledges living with illegal immigrant uncle: report
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Latest Blog Entries
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!