- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Johnson’s foot feels better before Game 3 vs Bulls
“I feel a little better than I did yesterday,” Johnson said while sitting on the scorers’ table before the Nets’ shootaround.
Johnson was acquired in a trade with Atlanta last summer and averaged 16.3 points in his first season with the Nets. He had 17 points on 6-of-18 shooting in 39 minutes in Game 2.
“We need Joe out there, you know,” point guard Deron Williams said. “I mean, he’s a big part of this team. Added scorer out there that we need on the floor, commands double teams when he’s out there, so we need him, we need him healthy.
“That being said, we don’t know how he’s feeling.”
Johnson missed several games during the regular season with a heel injury. He remained on the sideline at the start of the Nets’ shootaround, and was unsure how much he would participate in the morning session.
“Honestly, I don’t even know. I don’t even know what the plan is,” he said. “So I’m just going to go on the floor.”
Interim coach P.J. Carlesimo declined to provide any details. Asked about the plan for Johnson for the day, Carlesimo responded: “We’ll see if he can play. If he can play, he’ll play.”
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.