- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
Champions Tour points leader Bernhard Langer and Tom Lehman were second.
Eight-time major champion Tom Watson and Andy North were 8 under along with the teams of Craig Stadler-Kirk Triplett and Tom Kite-Gil Morgan.
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) _ Australia’s Wade Ormsby and Thailand’s Arnond Vongvanij shared the lead in the suspended second round of the rain-plagued Ballantine’s Championship.
Ormsby had a 5-under 67 at Blackstone Resort to match Arnond (69) at 7 under.
After the first round was delayed Thursday by fog and rain, play was stopped Friday for more than an hour because of an electrical storm, leaving more than half the field to complete the second round Saturday.
The tournament is sanctioned by the European and Asian tours.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq