- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Cowboys’ Ware a big fan of fast cars, NASCAR
“If you’re in Texas, you’ve got to go to the Texas Motor Speedway,” he said, “and I’m a big car advocate. I like fast cars.”
Ware said he’s never tried racing, but likes taking his Nissan GT-R _ “it’s like 1,000 horsepower,” he said _ to the speedway.
“Other than that, I don’t really race too much. I just like the adrenaline of going from zero to 60 as fast as I can, but that’s about it.”
Does being DeMarcus Ware provide any insurance against getting a ticket?
“I do have a radar detector on there,” he said, laughing, before adding that he a big advocate of safe driving.
Ware is teaming up with Juan Pablo Montoya to promote prostate health and Depends undergarments.
Montoya stated sixth at RIR on Saturday night in the Depends Chevrolet.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared?
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again