- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Seahawks take LSU RB Spencer Ware in sixth round
RENTON, WASH. (AP) - The Seattle Seahawks took their second running back of the draft by selecting Spencer Ware from LSU in the sixth round Saturday.
The Seahawks spent their second-round selection on Texas A&M running back Christine Michael and now have added another back in much the same mold. Like Michael, Ware is 5-foot-10 and close to 230 pounds. Ware is also Seattle's second draft pick from LSU.
Ware elected to declare for the draft after his junior season. He started four games for the Tigers in 2012 and ran for 367 yards on 94 carries. He also caught 18 passes for 230 yards with one rushing and one receiving touchdown apiece.
Ware also played some fullback with LSU as a freshman and could be asked to block in Seattle.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.