- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Stewart, Kurt Busch get physical at Richmond
Question of the Day
RICHMOND, VA. (AP) - Kurt Busch ran up front all night, and even led 36 laps.
In what he says was a “free-for-all” finish, the one-time champion now racing for a one-car team wound up ninth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway. He also was mad at Matt Kenseth for moving him out of the way and had a door-slamming battle with ticked off Tony Stewart on pit road.
And he says he has no idea what the equally hot-headed Stewart was upset about.
Stewart didn’t stick around to talk after the race. He climbed from his car, rebuked media that immediately surrounded him seeking comment and walked out of the track to a waiting golf cart.
Busch says the mayhem that came on the two-lap sprint to the finish had to be expected.
Follow Hank on twitter at: http://twitter.com/hankkurzjr
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world