- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Stewart, Kurt Busch get physical at Richmond
RICHMOND, VA. (AP) - Kurt Busch ran up front all night, and even led 36 laps.
In what he says was a “free-for-all” finish, the one-time champion now racing for a one-car team wound up ninth Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway. He also was mad at Matt Kenseth for moving him out of the way and had a door-slamming battle with ticked off Tony Stewart on pit road.
And he says he has no idea what the equally hot-headed Stewart was upset about.
Stewart didn’t stick around to talk after the race. He climbed from his car, rebuked media that immediately surrounded him seeking comment and walked out of the track to a waiting golf cart.
Busch says the mayhem that came on the two-lap sprint to the finish had to be expected.
Follow Hank on twitter at: http://twitter.com/hankkurzjr
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.