- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
BracketRacket: Steve Kerr, Superman and Wheatlanta
Question of the Day
Louisville’s range of emotions after Kevin Ware broke his leg, in photos: http://bit.ly/103nZ0T
Andrew Wiggins has nothing to do with this year’s NCAA tournament, but he could next year for whatever school he picks. See what we mean with this spectacular dunk: http://bit.ly/12cl8CS
This graph of our March Madness watching habits isn’t exactly scientific, but seems pretty close to us: http://bit.ly/XGqw2w
Get your Wheatlanta T-shirts here! http://bit.ly/YtxSWB
STAT OF THE DAY
This from our friends at STATS:
The national semifinals have historically been much kinder to Michigan teams than Louisville teams.
The Cardinals are just 2-7 all-time with a berth in the title game at stake, worst among all schools that have reached the Final Four at least six times.
Michigan, on the other hand, is 5-1 in national semifinals, the best record among the 33 schools that have appeared in that round at least three times.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Cinderella found one glasses skipper. We won four games. I don’t think she found four glass slippers. Cinderella usually wins a game or two, much like Butler a couple seasons ago. When you get to this point, you’re good enough to win it all.” _ Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall on being a Cinderella team.
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors