- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Question of the Day
At Alamodome, San Antonio (SHO), Saul Alvarez vs. Austin Trout, 12, for Alvarez’s WBC and Trout’s WBA Super World junior middleweight titles; Andres Gutierrez vs. Salvador Sanchez, 12, for the vacant WBC Silver super bantamweight title; Omar Figueroa vs. Abner Cotto, 12, for the vacant WBC Silver light welterweight title.
At Buenos Aires, Argentina (HBO), Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, 12, for Martinez’s WBC middleweight title; Luis Carlos Abregu vs. Antonin Decarie, 12, for the vacant WBC Silver welterweight title; Magomed Abdusalamov vs. Sebastian Ceballos, 10, Abdusalamov’s WBC-USNBC heavyweight title; Damian Marchiano vs. Kiko Martinez, 10, super bantamweights; Gary Buckland vs. Fernando David Saucedo, 10, super featherweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title; Daniel Jacobs vs. Billy Lyell, 10, middleweights.
At Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, Calif. (HBO): Cristobal Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, WBC heavyweight eliminator.
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Federal deficit shrinks 20 percent in fiscal 2014
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Chris Matthews: GOP less patriotic than South African white apartheid leaders
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!