- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Jaguars WR Blackmon suspended for substance abuse
The Jaguars seemingly had an indication before the draft. They selected former South Carolina receiver/punt returner Ace Sanders in the fourth round and former Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson in the fifth. Robinson will be used at running back and slot receiver.
Jacksonville also has Mohamed Massaquoi, Jordan Shipley, Taylor Price and others vying for the starting spot opposite Cecil Shorts III.
“We know that we’re not going to have 53 angelic players,” Caldwell said. “But there’s no excuse for not doing the right thing. These guys were young guys in college; now they’re professionals, they’re a reflection of the Jacksonville Jaguars and our community here and we don’t take this thing lightly.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 10 million new babies? China's hope for boom likely to become policy bust
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.