- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
MLB looks into verbal spat between Price, Hallion
Question of the Day
Price accused Hallion of directing a profanity toward him during the Rays’ 8-3 win over the White Sox on Sunday. The AL Cy Young Award winner thought Hallion missed a pitch and exchanged words with the plate umpire while heading to the dugout after the seventh inning.
“I’ll come right out bluntly and say he’s a liar,” he told a pool reporter.
“You can’t talk to me that way, period,” Price said. “That was my whole thing. It had nothing to do with the strike zone. You don’t talk to people that way.”
Price also took umbrage with being called a liar.
“I’m not a liar,” he said pointedly. “I’m not a liar, period.”
Hallion also could be disciplined for initiating the incident.
Earlier Tuesday, Price stopped by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City, where he was presented with the Wilber “Bullet” Rogan Award as the American League’s top pitcher.
A three-time All-Star, Price went 20-5 with a league-leading 2.56 ERA last season. He finished tied with the Los Angeles Angels’ Jered Weaver for the most wins in the majors.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq