- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Rockets heat up from 3, force Game 5 vs. Thunder
“We’re working through some things, but we all know how to play defense,” Brooks said. “That doesn’t change no matter who you put on the floor.”
Game 5 will be the first game in Oklahoma City since the full extent of Westbrook’s injury was determined. He was hurt in Game 2 when Houston’s Patrick Beverley lunged for a steal and slammed into Westbrook’s knee.
“It’s going to be fun. I’m looking forward to all the boos and stuff,” Beverley said. “I understand the crowd is going to be amped up and I hope that’s going to get us that much more focused.”
Added McHale: “In the famous words of Bill Walton, `If they’re cheering you in the opposing gym, you’re doing something wrong.’ I don’t think they’ll be cheering, so he must be doing something right.”
It’s uncertain whether Houston could get starting point guard Jeremy Lin back for Game 5. He missed all of Game 4, was ineffective in Game 3 and sat out the second half of Game 2 with a bruised chest.
“Today I felt better, I definitely felt better,” he said Tuesday. “It’s just time. It’s one of those things where you just have to wait it out.”
AP Sports Writer Kristie Rieken contributed to this report from Houston.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.