- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Ware chats with Letterman, does Top 10 List
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - Kevin Ware has a new role.
The Louisville guard, who accompanied his teammates to the Final Four just three days after breaking his leg in gruesome fashion, was scheduled to present the Top 10 List on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday night. Ware also spoke with the late-night talk show host earlier in the day, doing the interview via satellite from the team hotel.
Ware has become something of a celebrity since his lower right leg snapped during Sunday's Midwest Regional final against Duke. NBA stars Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade sent well-wishes via Twitter, and Ware also heard from Kevin Durant and Charles Barkley. Even First Lady Michelle Obama has reached out to the sophomore guard.
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- 'Duck Dynasty' star's daughter gets charity boost from congressman
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs