- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
WILLIAMS: The Left’s deft intolerance
Question of the Day
The cases before the Supreme Court last week once again brought a focus on the idea of tolerance in our country. Tolerance is a funny thing in the political sphere and is increasingly used by people on the left to denigrate anyone who opposes them.
If we were to open the New Progressive’s Dictionary and Thesaurus, you probably would see the following definitions:
• Knuckledragger — a Christian conservative.
• Racist — anyone who did not vote for Barack Obama or even disagrees with an Obama administration policy.
• Bigot — everyone in the Republican Party; also every Christian.
• Pro-life — Conservative code word for justifiable misogyny.
• Second Amendment Proponents — slack-jawed yokels who hate children.
• Intolerance — Anyone who believes something we do not.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq