The cases before the Supreme Court last week once again brought a focus on the idea of tolerance in our country. Tolerance is a funny thing in the political sphere and is increasingly used by people on the left to denigrate anyone who opposes them.
If we were to open the New Progressive’s Dictionary and Thesaurus, you probably would see the following definitions:
• Knuckledragger — a Christian conservative.
• Racist — anyone who did not vote for Barack Obama or even disagrees with an Obama administration policy.
• Bigot — everyone in the Republican Party; also every Christian.
• Pro-life — Conservative code word for justifiable misogyny.
• Second Amendment Proponents — slack-jawed yokels who hate children.
• Intolerance — Anyone who believes something we do not.