- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
Judge Judy: TV jurist gets 2 more years with new deal
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) — Judge Judy is increasing her television sentence by two years.
Judy Sheindlin and CBS Television Distribution said Monday that the feisty former New York state judge has signed on for two more years of "Judge Judy." It's one of the top daytime TV shows, with roughly 10 million people watching each episode.
Her current contract runs through 2015, and the new deal extends through 2017. That would give her 21 years on the air, which she compared Monday to a winning hand in blackjack. Miss Sheindlin, who is 70, gave no indication that she has plans to retire.
A spokesman had no comment on whether Miss Sheindlin will be getting a raise from her reported $45 million annual salary.
TWT Video Picks
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs