- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Anthony tops NBA’s jersey sales list
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Carmelo Anthony now tops the NBA's scoring race and its most popular jerseys list.
Anthony took over the No. 1 spot on the league's sales list Tuesday, moving past MVP LeBron James and becoming the first Knicks player at the top since the first list was released in 2001-02.
Anthony was No. 4 last year on the list, which is based on sales at the NBA Store in New York and on NBAStore.com since last November. The reigning Eastern Conference player of the week edged past Kevin Durant in the scoring race after averaging 41.8 points last week.
Durant was third on the jersey sales list, followed by seven-time No. 1 Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose.
The Knicks remained first in team sales, followed by Miami and the Lakers.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world