- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Guan impresses Tiger & Co. without hitting a shot
Bubba Watson’s son, Caleb, isn’t even old enough to walk yet, let alone carry a golf bag. But the defending Masters champion said the 1-year-old will still be his caddie for the Par 3.
Or maybe it will be the other way around.
“We’ll be carrying him,” Watson said. “So I guess we’ll be caddying him.”
ROOKIE MISTAKE: Cheyenne Woods knew from a young age she wanted to be a golfer. Good thing she didn’t want to be an arborist.
Tiger Woods‘ niece mistakenly referred to the stately trees that grace the entrance to Augusta National as oaks in a post on the Back9Network.
“Magnolia Lane was just how I had imagined it from pictures and television,” wrote Woods, who is chronicling her first trip to Augusta National. “The large oak trees lining and hanging over the road as it leads to the clubhouse is an image so unique to Augusta National.”
The trees, of course, are magnolias. Hence the name, “Magnolia Lane.”
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- ORTEL: Putin sees opportunities as Obama turns away
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.