- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Kasey Kahne irate over being wrecked at The Glen
Question of the Day
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (AP) - Hendrick Motorsports didn't have the best of days on the road course at Watkins Glen.
Jimmie Johnson was the lone bright spot. He finished a solid eighth behind winner Kyle Busch on Sunday and clinched a wild card in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
The other three Hendrick teams? Not so good.
Four-time Cup champion Jeff Gordon, who has a NASCAR-record nine road course wins, wrecked early while trying to pass Denny Hamlin of Joe Gibbs Racing in the high-speed Esses and finished 36th to fall out of the top 10 in points.
Teammates Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kasey Kahne finished 30th and 34th, respectively, and they, too were caught up in a late wreck in the Esses caused by Matt Kenseth of JGR.
The finish dropped Kahne to 12th in the points, and he wasn't too happy. He's been taken out four times by Gibbs drivers this season, three times by Kyle Busch, who won Sunday's race.
Kahne tweeted after the race: "Headed to Joe Gibbs racing to talk to whoever will come out front (hash)that's4".
Hamlin responded: "I'll talk to you my friend."
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors