- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Colts trying to get things right owner’s critique
Hickman and Spears will go on injured reserve if they clear waivers.
Two other players who were injured against the Bills _ defensive tackle Montori Hughes (stinger) and cornerback Cassius Vaughn (wrist) _ are listed as day-to-day along with safety LaRon Landry (knee). The Colts also may have linebacker Bjoern Werner, their first-round draft pick, back from a sore left knee. While Landry and Werner did play against Buffalo, Werner returned to practice Tuesday.
But the biggest factor in making the owner happy will be cleaning up the mistakes.
“Just like we said after the game, disappointed but not discouraged,” Pagano said. “So we look at the good things. We want to come out and keep working on those and replicate those things and then find the flaws. Find out where our weaknesses are and go to work. I told the guys, `Get with your position coach and let’s get a plan to get better at the things we need to get better on.’”
Notes: The Colts signed cornerback Johnny Adams and linebacker Monte Simmons.
AP NFL website www.pro32.ap.org
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Russia should be booted from FIFA World Cup, senators say
- PIPES: Islam's inadvertent adverse effects on adherents
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again