- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Brady limps off at Patriots practice
Question of the Day
Brady tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the 2008 season opener and missed the rest of the season.
Brady had left tackle Nate Solder pushed into him by Tampa Bay defensive end Adrian Clayborn during a joint practice with the Buccaneers. The contact came after Brady threw a long incompletion down the right sideline toward rookie Aaron Dobson about midway through the session.
The two-time league MVP rocked backward on the ground and held his left knee. He went to the sideline then returned for a few more plays before talking with coach Bill Belichick and leaving the field for good.
He was met by a member of the team’s athletic training staff and walked to the adjacent indoor practice facility.
After Brady left the field Wednesday, Ryan Mallett played with the first offensive unit and Tim Tebow played with the second team. Mallett threw an interception soon after taking over. In his first series after Brady left, Tebow completed three of seven passes.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Border Patrol helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- La. Gov. Jindal defends suspended Duck Dynasty star
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the carpool lane.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow