- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
Redskins GM: no controversy between RG3, coach
Allen and team owner Dan Snyder regularly walked to practice from the team hotel, covering several miles each day and greeting fans along the way. He said the two came across quite a few parties at various restaurants as during their trundle on Thursday night.
“We didn’t do any karaoke,” Allen said, “that I remember.”
Notes: Orakpo sat out practice with a bruised quad muscle after getting kneed in the right thigh on Thursday. “Once it calms down, we’ll see where we’re at,” Orakpo said. Shanahan said he doesn’t think the injury is serious and that Orakpo could play Monday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers. … WR Donte Stallworth (hamstring) won’t play Monday.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org/poll
Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- NAPOLITANO: Liberty, the wellspring of capitalism and charity
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Young millennials shun Obamacare, creating risky imbalance
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.