- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Nuggets guard Lawson free on bond after arrest
DENVER (AP) - Court records show Denver Nuggets guard Ty Lawson has been arrested on suspicion of charges including harassment.
KUSA-TV in Denver reports that according to Arapahoe County sheriff’s officials, Lawson and his girlfriend each face charges after a fight Saturday night.
The Denver Post reports Lawson was arraigned Monday. He is free on bond.
Details of the arrest weren’t immediately available Monday night.
Nuggets general manager Tim Connelly said in a written statement that the team was “fully aware” of the incident but that, per team policy and out of respect for the legal process, the team would have no further comment.
Lawson signed a four-year contract extension with the team last October. He averaged 16.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 6.9 assists and 1.47 steals in 73 games last season.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.