- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Rangers’ 11-run 3rd vs. Astros biggest in majors
ARLINGTON, TEXAS (AP) - The Texas Rangers have put together the highest-scoring inning in the major leagues this season.
They scored 11 runs in the third against Houston on Monday night, their biggest inning since scoring 11 runs in the fifth inning against Tampa Bay on Sept. 26, 2009.
The last major league team to score as many runs in an inning was St. Louis on July 21, 2012, when the Cardinals scored 12 runs in the seventh of a 12-0 win over the Chicago Cubs.
All nine Texas players scored in the inning, with Leonys Martin and Elvis Andrus each scoring twice. The Rangers had seven hits, six singles and a double, along with three walks, two errors and a sac bunt.
Texas led 13-1 after three innings.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014