- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Woods has stiff neck and back from hotel bed
Question of the Day
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) - Another week, another nagging injury for Tiger Woods _ this from a soft bed in his hotel.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Asked about getting a new bed, Woods smiled and said, “We’ll have something.”
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world