- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. (AP) _ John Riegger shot an 8-under 64 to open a three-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tour’s Boeing Classic
The 50-year-old Riegger, making his fifth career start on the 50-and-over tour, had an eagle for the second straight day and added seven birdies and a bogey to finish at 11 under at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.
Tom Lehman, Bernhard Langer, Kirk Triplett and Bobby Clampett were tied for second. Lehman had a 67, Langer and Triplett shot 68, and Clampett had a 69.
Hometown favorite Fred Couples was 5 under after a 70.
First-round leader Bart Bryant, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open winner last week in Endicott, N.Y., followed his opening 66 with a 75 to drop into a tie for 20th at 3 under.
JOHNNIE WALKER CHAMPIONSHIP
GLENEAGLES, Scotland (AP) _ England’s Tommy Fleetwood shot a 5-under 67 for a share the third-round lead with Argentina’s Ricardo Gonzalez in the European Tour’s Johnnie Walker Championship.
Gonzalez had a 70 to match Fleetwoods at 16 under on the Jack Nicklaus-designed PGA Centenary Course, the site of the Ryder Cup next year.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.