- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. (AP) _ John Riegger shot an 8-under 64 to open a three-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tour’s Boeing Classic
The 50-year-old Riegger, making his fifth career start on the 50-and-over tour, had an eagle for the second straight day and added seven birdies and a bogey to finish at 11 under at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.
Tom Lehman, Bernhard Langer, Kirk Triplett and Bobby Clampett were tied for second. Lehman had a 67, Langer and Triplett shot 68, and Clampett had a 69.
Hometown favorite Fred Couples was 5 under after a 70.
First-round leader Bart Bryant, the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open winner last week in Endicott, N.Y., followed his opening 66 with a 75 to drop into a tie for 20th at 3 under.
JOHNNIE WALKER CHAMPIONSHIP
GLENEAGLES, Scotland (AP) _ England’s Tommy Fleetwood shot a 5-under 67 for a share the third-round lead with Argentina’s Ricardo Gonzalez in the European Tour’s Johnnie Walker Championship.
Gonzalez had a 70 to match Fleetwoods at 16 under on the Jack Nicklaus-designed PGA Centenary Course, the site of the Ryder Cup next year.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014