- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
IndyCar drivers would welcome back J.P. Montoya
Andretti is still waiting to finalize its lineup while figuring out the future of James Hinchcliffe, the breakout three-time IndyCar winner this season. Andretti must lock down Hinchcliffe’s sponsorship from GoDaddy before deciding its future _ and Hinchcliffe is currently able to negotiate with other teams.
But Andretti has said he could even run five cars next season if Hinchcliffe returns and he finds sponsorship for Montoya. Although Montoya could be an immediate title contender in IndyCar with the right team and backing, his fellow drivers are eager to see what he could do in optimal conditions.
“I get to see what he’s capable of at Daytona 24 Hours every year,” Franchitti said. “I know how good he is, so it would be great to see him back.”
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.