- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Tiger Woods withdraws from Begay’s charity event
The Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge said Tuesday night that Gary Woodland will replace Woods in the field Wednesday at Turning Stone Resort.
Woods said he felt stiffness in his back last week at The Barclays from a soft bed in his hotel. He said he suffered a back spasm during a seven-hole stretch at the end of the final round, and he dropped to his knees after one shot. Woods finished one shot behind winner Adam Scott.
Woods has not said if he would play in the Deutsche Bank Championship, the second FedEx Cup playoff event that starts Friday on the TPC Boston. The tournament benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation. Woods had to miss another event that supports his foundation, the AT&T National, two months ago because of an elbow injury.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.