- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
The BCS farewell tour is starting, and here’s a guide to the season
Mack Brown, Texas. The Longhorns are 11-15 in the Big 12 since playing for a national title in 2009 and have been ripped by rival Oklahoma three straight years. That won’t fly in Austin for very long.
Bobby Hauck, UNLV. A highly-successful coach at Montana, he’s struggled in the move up to the FBS, winning three games in each of his three seasons.
Gary Pinkel, Missouri. A move to the SEC could be Pinkel’s undoing if the Tigers don’t start winning in their new league soon.
Run through college football rosters across the country and you’ll find some interesting names. Here’s some of the coolest we could find:
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama defensive back.
Taco Charlton, Michigan defensive end.
Spiffy Evans, Boston College receiver.
Cassanova McKinzy, Auburn linebacker.
Thor Jozwiak, South Florida offensive lineman.
Silverberry Mouhon, Cincinnati defensive lineman.
Munchie Legaux, Cincinnati quarterback.
Pharoah McKever, North Carolina State receiver.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Golden Hammer: Feds spend millions to train executives train in luxury
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again