- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
The BCS farewell tour is starting, and here’s a guide to the season
Question of the Day
Mack Brown, Texas. The Longhorns are 11-15 in the Big 12 since playing for a national title in 2009 and have been ripped by rival Oklahoma three straight years. That won’t fly in Austin for very long.
Bobby Hauck, UNLV. A highly-successful coach at Montana, he’s struggled in the move up to the FBS, winning three games in each of his three seasons.
Gary Pinkel, Missouri. A move to the SEC could be Pinkel’s undoing if the Tigers don’t start winning in their new league soon.
Run through college football rosters across the country and you’ll find some interesting names. Here’s some of the coolest we could find:
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama defensive back.
Taco Charlton, Michigan defensive end.
Spiffy Evans, Boston College receiver.
Cassanova McKinzy, Auburn linebacker.
Thor Jozwiak, South Florida offensive lineman.
Silverberry Mouhon, Cincinnati defensive lineman.
Munchie Legaux, Cincinnati quarterback.
Pharoah McKever, North Carolina State receiver.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world