- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Kurt Busch still trying to do Indianapolis 500
Benjamin, who turns 16 in November, led 131 laps to win Sunday by seven seconds in a Venturini Motorsports car.
“It’s definitely the biggest thing that has ever happened to me,” Benjamin said. “I’m ecstatic right now. I’m not going to sleep tonight. I’m not going to sleep.”
Venturini Crew Chief Kevin Reed was impressed by Benjamin’s run that saw him change just two tires for the entire 200 lap race.
“Kyle’s been awesome all year,” Reed said. “He was just flawless today.”
Reigning NASCAR Truck Series champion James Buescher had been the youngest winner in series history, winning at USA International in Lakeland, Fla., two days shy of his 16th birthday in 2007. Ross Kenseth, son of NASCARSprint Cup driver Matt Kenseth, won the pole and finished sixth in his ARCA debut.
The race will air on NBC Sports Network at 11 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29. Matt Kenseth joined fellow NASCAR driver Ken Schrader in the broadcast booth for the race.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014