- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Scott Jr. to buy Phoenix Racing from James Finch
Scott will take over control of the Sprint Cup team on Sept. 10 and use Justin Allgaier behind the wheel of the No. 51 Chevrolet at Chicago. Allgaier will also drive at Charlotte and Talladega with sponsorship in all three races from Brandt.
Scott will continue as a partner with Nationwide Series team Turner Scott Motorsports. Allgaier is running for the Nationwide title driving for Turner Scott.
Phoenix Racing was established by Finch in 1989. Its lone win was at Talladega in 2009 with Brad Keselowski.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.