- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Alex Len signs with Suns; ex-Terp was 5th pick in draft
PHOENIX — The Phoenix Suns have signed first-round draft pick Alex Len.
The team announced the signing Thursday moments after confirming a trade that sent Caron Butler from Phoenix to the Milwaukee Bucks.
The 7-foot-1 Len, the fifth overall pick in the draft, played two seasons at Maryland after coming to the United States from his native Ukraine. He averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks in his sophomore season at Maryland.
Len, just 20 years old, has a 7-foot-4 wing span. He had 20 points and seven rebounds in an ACC tournament game against North Carolina and had a career-high 23 points, 12 rebounds and four blocked shots against Kentucky.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.