- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
Small twin-engine plane carrying 3 crashes near S.C. subdivision
CONWAY, S.C. — The Federal Aviation Administration says a private twin-engine aircraft with three people onboard has crashed near a subdivision in coastal South Carolina.
FAA spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen says the Beechcraft BE55 Baron was attempting to return to Conway-Horry County Airport shortly after departure Saturday afternoon when it crashed.
Bergen says the aircraft was destroyed. There was no immediate word on the fate of the plane’s occupants or on possible injuries to anyone on the ground.
Kirk Lovell with the Horry County Department of Airports says the aircraft clipped some electrical wires when it went down, cutting power to the area.
The crash in Conway happened just 15 miles northwest of Myrtle Beach.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- John Edwards back in court this time as a lawyer for Va. boy's malpractice case
- Pentagon extends deployment of fighter jets to Poland
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.