- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Buckeyes resort to trickery on PATs vs. Buffalo
COLUMBUS, OHIO (AP) - Urban Meyer shook up things on conversions early in No. 2 Ohio State’s game against Buffalo on Saturday.
After Braxton Miller threw a 47-yard TD pass to Devin Smith on the Buckeyes’ first possession, Ohio State came out in an unbalanced line. Most of the players were flanked to the left with two receivers slotted to the right and the longsnapper, holder and kicker in the middle. Holder Kenny Guiton kept for the two-point conversion.
Miller then hit Chris Fields on a 7-yard score and this time Guiton passed to Jordan Hall behind a group of blockers to the left and he scored easily.
A crowd of more than 100,000 at Ohio Stadium was disappointed when the Buckeyes kicked to take a 23-0 lead after their third touchdown.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Obama unveils new $600 billion jobs initiative
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- EDITORIAL: Got (raw) milk?
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.