- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
James Buescher takes NASCAR Truck pole
BOWMANVILLE, ONTARIO (AP) - James Buescher took the pole for the NASCAR Truck Series race Sunday, turning a lap at 109.189 mph Saturday on Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s 2.459-mile road course.
Buescher is second in the season standings, 49 points behind Matt Crafton.
Ryan Blaney qualified second at 109.166. Mike Skeen was third, followed by Chase Elliott, Miguel Paludo, Ty Dillon, Max Papis, Chad Hackenbracht, Darrell Wallace Jr. and Brendan Gaughan.
Crafton qualified 13th for the 64-lap race, the series’ first in Canada and the first on a road course since 2000 at Watkins Glen.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.