- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Crying ‘racist’ ignites resentment
Question of the Day
Today Obama supporters in the media are still using the race card constantly about anything and everything. Just this week I saw a video clip from MSNBC of anchor Melissa Harris-Perry woman anchor was calling everyone who uses the term Obamacare a racist (“MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word,” Web, Dec. 9). Isn’t it funny how we didn’t hear anything like this prior to the health care law’s disastrous debu?
As for constantly calling everyone a racist, the result of telling a lie many, many times is that people start to believe the lie or lose interest. Being called racist is also starting wear thin and people are starting to change from being affected by the guilt trip that has been laid on them for so many years to a feeling of resentment. Just what is it that these race baiters want?
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case