- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Video out of S. Carolina’s Clowney 110 mph ticket
Question of the Day
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - Authorities have released video of South Carolina star defensive end Jadeveon (jah-DEH-vee-on) Clowney being ticketed, with troopers saying he drove 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.
Video obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press shows Clowney being pulled over in a Chrysler 300 around 7:30 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 77 north of Columbia.
Radioing in the call, the trooper identifies the driver only as “Clowney.”
Clowney is barely audible on the recording and remains in the car during the seven-minute recording.
The ticket carries a $355 fine. A copy obtained by AP shows Clowney has a Jan. 9 court date, although the trooper told him he didn’t have to appear.
Clowney is a junior expected to enter the NFL draft after South Carolina plays Wisconsin in the Capital One Bowl.
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Colorado man offers Obama a toke of marijuana a Rocky Mountain 'high'
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener