- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Oregon St WR Brandin Cooks wins Biletnikoff Award
Question of the Day
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA. (AP) - Oregon State junior Brandin Cooks has won the Biletnikoff Award as the nation’s most outstanding wide receiver.
Cooks was presented with the award Thursday during the 23rd College Football Awards Show at Disney.
He becomes the second winner from Oregon State, joining Mike Hass from 2005.
Cooks finished the season with 120 catches for 1,670 yards and 13 touchdowns. He also had 31 receptions for more than 20 yards, most in the country among wide receivers. That all helped lead Oregon State to a spot in the Hawaii Bowl against Boise State.
Cooks beat out fellow finalists Mike Evans from Texas A&M and Sammy Watkins of Clemson.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world