- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Andretti helps PlayStation promote Gran Turismo 6
The third chapter of the video documentary was posted to GT6firstlove.com on Monday. It explains the process of scanning a rebuilt Hudson Hornet for Gran Turismo 6 and showing the moment the car was presented to Andretti.
Andretti won the Indianapolis 500 in 1969 and went on to a long, brilliant career before he retired from IndyCar in 1994. He last got behind the wheel for a lap in 2003 when he tested a car for son Michael at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Andretti’s car hit debris left when Kenny Brack’s car hit the wall, sending his car flying through the air and flipping end over end. He walked away unhurt.
“He’s somebody who’s been incredibly successful in the business for decades and we wanted to partner with someone who’s as passionate about race car driving as we are,” he said. “He was passionate about our program. He came up with some interesting ways to bring it to life. We couldn’t have enjoyed working with him more.”
GT6 includes popular series such as the FIA GT Racing, Le Mans Series, World Rally Championship and NASCAR.
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Depth, distance reduce impact of California quake
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again