- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Wizards roll to comfortable win over Magic, reach .500 mark
Question of the Day
“Their bigs demanded a lot of attention,” Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. “Nene was a force in the inside, Gortat was a force in the inside, and we had to react a little bit, and Ariza made 3s, and there you have it.”
Ariza helped the Wizards get off to a fast start, making two 3-pointers and a fast-break dunk during Washington’s game-opening 15-2 run. The surge by the Wizards set the stage for a see-saw first half.
Oladipo steadied Orlando with seven quick points. Then, with Wall on the bench, Afflalo scored the final eight points of a 10-0 run that bridged the quarters and gave Orlando a 24-22 early in the second quarter.
“It’s just something we knew we could do. We’re not satisfied,” said Ariza, who has made nine of his last 10 3-point tries. “We want to continue this winning thing, make it a tradition around here.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors