- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
35 bowl games, 35 reasons to watch
Question of the Day
New Orleans Bowl
Tulane (minus 2 1/2) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
Pick: TULANE 23-21.
MONDAY, DEC. 23
Beef `O’ Brady’s Bowl
Ohio (plus 13 1/2) vs. East Carolina
Why watch? Ohio’s costumed Bobcat mascot, Rufus, has a history of unprovoked attacks, just ask Brutus Buckeye. East Carolina’s Pee Dee the Pirate should keep his sword ready.
Pick: EAST CAROLINA 41-24.
TUESDAY, DEC. 24
Oregon State (minus 3) vs. Boise State
Why watch? Boise State’s first game without Chris Petersen as coach since 2005 and the Broncos are trying to avoid their first season with at least five losses since 1998.
Pick: OREGON STATE 35-21.
THURSDAY, DEC. 26
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world