- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
5 things to know after Peyton Manning breaks record
SCHAUB’S LAST HOORAH IN HOUSTON? Matt Schaub started for the first time since Oct. 13 in place of the injured Case Keenum. He finished with 176 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions. Schaub, benched for Keenum after a terrible six games, admitted that he has thought about the possibility Sunday was his last game for Houston.
“It has definitely crossed my mind,” he said. “I didn’t want to think too far ahead, but I’ve played this game long enough to know how things work.”
MILLER’S KNEE: The Broncos lost star linebacker Von Miller to a knee injury in the first quarter. Miller was able to walk off the field on his own after being hurt in the first quarter. Miller was the second overall pick in the 2011 draft and won Defensive Rookie of the Year honors. He was suspended for the first six games this season after violating the league’s drug-abuse policy. He has started all nine games since his return and has five sacks.
Denver coach John Fox didn’t have an update on Miller’s condition after the game.
“They’ll have tests,” Fox said. “Anything until we get all of the tests will be purely speculation, so we will just wait until we hear something definitive.”
KNOWSHON 1K: Denver’s Knowshon Moreno had 11 carries for 76 yards on Sunday to reach 1,015 yards for his first career 1,000-yard rushing season and the 20th in franchise history. He also had two receptions for 26 yards to give him 507 yards receiving and make him the first player in Denver history to have 1,000 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving in a season.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.