- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
P.G. police close two adult-entertainment clubs
Question of the Day
Prince George's County police closed two businesses for operating as adult entertainment clubs without proper permits, authorities said Wednesday.
Rose Cafe in Capitol Heights and Puzzles Event Center in Temple Hills were closed Friday after what police said were several violation notices specifically related to adult entertainment activities.
Officials said the notices were served after investigators confirmed both businesses were continuing to operate as adult entertainment clubs.
Both businesses will remain closed pending the outcome of an appeals hearing.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Matthew Cella is The Washington Times’ Metro editor. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prince William County officials alarmed at illegals housed at nonprofit
- Former P.G. County Executive Wayne K. Curry dies of cancer at 63
- Jury: HIV/AIDS grant money used to renovate building that opened as strip club
- Assad Facebook page displays letter of support from Virginia state senator
- Deeds files notice ahead of possible lawsuit over son's care
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The Second Amendment applies to the District, too
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq