- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Smith, Charles inactive for KC; starting D sits
The Chiefs have clinched the No. 5 seed in the AFC playoffs. San Diego needs to beat the Chiefs, as well as have Miami and Baltimore lose, to get the No. 6 seed.
Also inactive for the Chiefs are wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (concussion) and Tamba Hali (knee), who had been ruled out on Friday, as well as linebacker Derrick Johnson, tackle Branden Albert and defensive tackle DT Dontari Poe.
Inactive for the Chargers are third-string quarterback Brad Sorensen, wide receiver-kick receiver Lavelle Hawkins, safety Brandon Taylor, cornerback Marcus Cromartie, guard Stephen Schilling, tackle Kenny Wiggins and defensive tackle Kwame Geathers.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.