- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Stewart says Mobil 1 renews sponsorship with team
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
Mobil 1 will be the primary sponsor on Stewart’s Chevrolet for 11 races. Stewart missed the final four months of the season with a broken leg, but is expected to return to his car at the season-opening Daytona 500 in February.
“A very true test and example of what Mobil 1 is all about was qualifying at Daytona, the biggest race of the year, for the Daytona 500,” he said. “Danica getting the pole, all three of us were in the top 10. You know, if one car qualifies good you say that team and that crew chief did a great job, but to have all three cars there, that was Hendrick engine department, but there’s a difference between their four cars and our three cars, Mobil 1.
“So it definitely was a showcase for Mobil 1’s products and they’ve just been unbelievable partners.”
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world