- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Just another day in Obamaland
Question of the Day
Like many other Americans, I enjoy the morning routine of drinking a cup of joe and reading the morning paper. Being conservative in my political leanings, I'm sensitive to what our current president and his administration are doing to our country.
On a recent morning I found the following in the paper:
The National Park Service withdrew its objection to hydraulic fracturing, saying it had based its position on an editorial in The New York Times rather than scientific evidence.
President Obama at fundraisers in Hollywood praised the movie industry for spreading our values (which, of course, traffics in violence, sex, lack of morals and Hollywood's anything-goes mentality).
Our troops in Afghanistan, risking their lives every day, have new rules of engagement even further limiting how they can act, which, without doubt, makes them more vulnerable.
Not learning our lesson after both Pakistan and North Korea acquired nuclear arms, we allow ourselves to be duped again — this time by Iran — just when the pressure of our sanctions were becoming serious enough to make Iran take action.
Bill Ayers, the unrepentant terrorist, claims he wrote Mr. Obama's book "Dreams From My Father."
It's just another day in Obamaland.
CHRISTOPHER S. MOODY
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF