- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
ESPN stays classy, bumps Ron Burgundy from ‘SportsCenter’
Question of the Day
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) — Serious news has bumped fictional anchorman Ron Burgundy off "SportsCenter."
Actor Will Ferrell was scheduled to reprise his role on a Thursday evening edition of the highlights show on ESPN. The network announced Wednesday night that the appearance had been scrapped because of the "potential implications" of the news conference scheduled Thursday afternoon about the investigation into sexual assault allegations against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston.
ESPN says Ferrell's guest spot hasn't been rescheduled. His character has been on a media blitz to promote "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues," which included covering Canada's Olympic curling trials and hosting a local newscast in North Dakota.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world