- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
At Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Nate Campbell, 10, welterweights; Tyler Asselstine vs. Joel Diaz Jr., 10, super featherweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, heavyweights; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins‘ USBA light middleweight title.
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title.
By Tammy Bruce
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- MEANS: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014
- 1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obamas food standards
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again