- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
At ISS Dome, Duesseldorf, Germany, Felix Sturm vs. Sam Soliman, 12, IBF middleweight eliminator.
At Chicago (ESPN2), Carlos Molina vs. Cory Spinks, 12, IBF junior middleweight eliminator; Antwone Smith vs. Jose Luis Castillo, 10, welterweights.
At Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Eduard Gutknecht vs. Juergen Braehmer, 12, for Gutknecht’s European light heavyweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Eric Fields, 12, for Hernandez’s IBF cruiserweight title.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (ESPN2), David Lemieux vs. Jose Miguel Torres, 12, middleweights; Kevin Bizier vs. Nate Campbell, 10, welterweights; Tyler Asselstine vs. Joel Diaz Jr., 10, super featherweights.
At Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Conn. (ESPN2), Delvin Rodriguez vs. George Tahdooahnippah, 10, middleweights; Bayan Jargal vs. Chris Howard, 10, lightweights.
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Johnathon Banks vs. Seth Mitchell, 12, heavyweights; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins’ USBA light middleweight title.
At D.C. Armory, Washington (ESPN2), Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt, 12, for Peterson’s IBF junior welterweight title.
At The Masonic Temple Theatre, Detroit (SHO), Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title.
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Elderly Chicago man robs bank to go 'home' to prison; judge fulfills his desire
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Chavez seizes Cargill factory
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.